Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] New Players - Introduce Yourself!!!

If you are new to SWG Resurrection or SWG, please take the time here and introduce yourself to the community. We would love to hear a little about you, what character(s) types you intend to play and anything else that is interesting.Ready, go!
Small Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev) 285d
Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev)191951Small GearHead 11h
General Discussion

[Pinned] Creating a Ticket - Guidelines

When creating a ticket, please make sure you place your IN GAME CHARACTER NAME.We have seen people use their real name for the ticket, and that is fine, but we then have no idea how to contact them in game.Please put in a ticket:Your namedetails o...
Small Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev) 246d
Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev)1403Small Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev) 246d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Discord Voice and Chat Server

SWG Resurrection,We have moved from Teamspeak to Discord. It allows more flexible communications.Look for a KB article on installing and connecting to discord.To obtain discord, go here:https://discordapp.com/downloadThe invite code for SWG Resurr...
Small Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev) 273d
Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev)71248Small Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev) 271d
[Pinned] TeamSpeak
General Discussion

[Pinned] TeamSpeak

join us on TeamSpeak!Server: ts.swgresurrection.comPassword: resurrection16Please use ingame character name with real name. (So we know who you are! :))Have fun!
Small Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev) 275d
Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev)1373Small Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev) 275d
[Pinned] Rules & Policies
General Discussion

[Pinned] Rules & Policies

SWG Resurrection's policies for the most part are very lenient. However, there are few things we'd like everyone to take into consideration.1. No racism, or harassment. - We like to maintain a friendly and clean environment for all to enjoy...
Small Novelty 1y
Novelty0710Small Novelty 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] How to add the Chat Channel - Resurrection

So many of you have noticed that the server does not have a general channel for chatting. We have added this.Note: DO NOT add the Channel Labeled Chat. This can cause system instability with in game commands.Channel Name to Add: ResurrectionSteps ...
Small Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev) 1y
Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev)21251Small Novelty 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] SWG Resurrection BETA Launcher Link

Here is a link to the Launcher. We have a BETA released.The full version will be included on the website.http://live.swgresurrection.com:81/SWGResurrectionBETA12.exeIf you need help, please post here in forums, or join us on TeamSpeak. The informa...
Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev)0908Small Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev) 1y
General Discussion

Reduction in XP gain

Has there been a reduction in xp for mob kills?I was killing Fambaa missions on Naboo and getting 4880xp each in group...now only getting 4040 xp for the same kills in the same group...Anyone have a similar observation?
Member avatar small Bhodi 5h
Bhodi111Member avatar small Bhodi 5h
General Discussion

Hothian Aluminum on Naboo

Hello,I have been traveling around Naboo, leveling my new artisan and decided to record the current resources to Galaxy Harvester. I came upon a rare material that is listed at Hothian Aluminum called Ewoian. To my surprise, GH does not have this ...
Member avatar small redwolfao 26d
redwolfao4176Small Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev) 11d
General Discussion

Assistance Needed - SWG Resurrection

Greetings,SWG Resurrection needs someone, who can write a well thought out forum post for posting on the new SWGEmu forums (Private Server Forum).I'd like it to include the culture of our server, the dedication of preservation to pre-cu/original S...
Small Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev) 60d
Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev)4237Small GearHead 40d
DJM
General Discussion

DJM

Drove past DJM and some dark adepts on way to Imperial Stronghold on Lok. Don't remember seeing in live but don't mind having more around
Small wanzo 244d
wanzo1523Small wanzo 244d
General Discussion

The Pool underneath Fort Tusken

Hi there,I have been on a badge hunt lately and the final one that can't seem to get is the one of the Pool beneath Fort Tusken. It seems those Tusken Raiders are to much for one person to handle. Is there anyone that could give me hand with this?...
Member avatar small Carista 248d
Carista1466Member avatar small Carista 248d
General Discussion

Bestine Museum Paintings

This week the current museum painting is the 'Residential House'. Get one while you can. Up next within the next couple of weeks will be a new painting depending upon the Bestine Museum quests. I plan on updating this post as paintings change!
Small GearHead 255d
GearHead1983Small GearHead 255d
General Discussion

SWG Shadowfire merging with us!

We are happy to announce that Shadowfire EMU will be merging their player base into our server. Let's give them a warm welcome!Also, welcome to the new Admin and Developer Darkbane, owner of Shadowfire. He will assisting us on SWG Resurrection. Sa...
Small Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev) 269d
Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev)61057Small Novelty 266d
General Discussion

Decay Rate on Swoops

The decay rate on swoops seems a bit high, did 1 1/2 missions and the condition went down from 2215 to 1840 after i just got done repairing it. Not sure as well but the swoops seem a little slower as well. So far everything else seems fine.
Member avatar small kehl13 315d
kehl13122350Small GearHead 284d
General Discussion

Fusion power generator

Today I decided to put together a fusion power generator and there were a few things that I noticed:This is part of the window before assembly. Here it states the experimentation that can be done, is on storage (hopper size). I would have expected...
Member avatar small Carista 290d
Carista2667Small GearHead 290d
General Discussion

Vet Rewards

Are Veteran rewards active on SWGRes server?
Small GearHead 298d
GearHead2744Small Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev) 298d
General Discussion

Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Nugax-(Lead Admin/Dev)195297Small Akitto 306d
General Discussion

GCW Rebelion vs the Empire

Do we have any idea on how the rebels vs imps stands on the server? Is the server Imp heavy or do the Imps need help on the server?
Member avatar small kehl13 307d
kehl133808Small Novelty 307d
General Discussion

Which does everyone prefer...?

SWG Harvester or SWGCraft? Personally I prefer SWGCraft...seems like a nice lay-out and I know how to use all its features.But for general useability, which do you guys and gals prefer?
Small GearHead 335d
GearHead183709Small GearHead 308d